Smoked Sausage Pasta
Author: Curtis Packing
Serves: 4 servings
Pasta that you can chill and have for leftovers and it be equally delicious the next day as it was the day you cooked it.
- 2⅔ cup of spiral pasta
- 1 lb Georgia Best Brand smoked sausage, sliced
- 1½ cup sliced fresh carrots
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 1 tbls canola oil
- ½ cup Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta until its tender. Meanwhile in a large skillet, saute the sausage, carrots, green pepper, and onion in oil until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender.
- Drain pasta; place in a large bowl. Add sausage mixture. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve warm or chilled.