Sausage and Veggie on the Grill
Author: Curtis Packing
Serves: 4 servings
Something easy on the grill and GREAT for a summer get-together on the patio!!
- 1 lb Georgia Best Brand Italian sausage links sliced ½ inch
- 1 zucchini cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 yellow squash cut into 1inch slices
- 1 sweet red pepper sliced
- 1 onion cut into wedges
- 1 cup quartered fresh mushrooms
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbls dried oregano
- 1 tbls dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the oil, oregano, parsley, garlic salt, and paprika. Pour over sausage mixture; toss to coat. Divide between two pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 14 in x 12 in.). Fold foil around sausage mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20-30 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.