Breakfast Muffin Cups
Author: Curtis Packing
Serves: 12 servings
- 12 links Georgia Best Brand freshies
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheese
- ¼ cup chopped chives or onions
- 3 cups hash browns (thawed)
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 6 eggs lightly beaten
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- Prepare sausage according to package instructions, cool slightly and cut into ½ inch pieces; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine hash browns, butter, salt, and pepper; divide into 12 greased muffin cups.
- Press mixture onto sides and bottom of muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, divide sausage pieces into muffin cups.
- in a bowl combine eggs, cheese and bell pepper.
- Spoon mixture evenly into muffin cups.
- Sprinkle with chives or onion.
- Return to oven for 13-15 minutes or until set.