Sausage and Cheese Quiche
Author: Curtis Packing
Serves: 6 servings
Something great for Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner.
- 1 lb Georgia Best Brand pan sausage
- ½ cup sliced onion
- ⅓ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 9 inch frozen deep dish pie crust shell
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- ¾ tsp seasoned salt
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, for 8-10 minutes or until sausage crumbles. Remove from skillet; reserve 1 tbsp drippings in skillet.
- Saute onion and bell pepper in hot drippings over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until tender. Stir together cheese, flour, sausage, onion, and bell pepper. Place piecrust shell on a baking sheet, and spoon mixture into piecrust.
- Whisk together eggs and next five 5 ingredients in a bowl until smooth; pour over sausage mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and set.